It is wonderful enough and maybe one of the most perfect moments in your life, if you were asked by the man you love to be his wife. But it also seems cute when you are asking someone to be your bridesmaid.
You have a ton of friends and for sure, it is difficult for you to pick your bridesmaid on your wedding day, since all of your friends are close to your heart and all part of your life’s journey. Therefore, it is also important for you to make a wise decision who is going to be your maid of honor.
If you have finally chosen the one, your next agenda should be on how to get the sweet yes of your prospect bridesmaid. The moment you ask someone to wear the best bridesmaid dresses Wollongong has, should also be memorable and special.
What can you do to make them answer you with a yes? The following are some suggested and cute techniques on how to ask someone to be your bridesmaid.
- One way to win your bridesmaid is to send her a ‘Will you be my bridesmaid?’ card, you can put any heart-warming messages that will touch and melt her heart that she may cry because of joy.
You can also send her sweet ‘Will you be my bridesmaid quotes in a text message. Just receiving a letter, card and meaningful messages from you can brighten up their day too. To make it more special you can include one of the most memorable photos of you together in the card.
- Give your bridesmaid a pack of chocolate. Everyone cannot resist the temptation of delicious and sweet taste of chocolates. Like the sweet taste of chocolate, make a sweet way of giving it to her by carving some sweet messages on it. It is a simple idea that will show a unique and thoughtful effort of yours.
- Surprise her with a cooking recipe book, in addition to the book; put a card with sweet blended recipe messages, especially if your friend is a food lover. Put it in a presentable box and give it to her as a wonderful gift.
- For years, you spent many moments together with your friend, you went on different places, attended different events and occasions, to have reminiscence on these wonderful and important moments together, you take many pictures. Send her a photo frame which includes your most beautiful and most joyful picture together, with a matching cute, sweet and catchy caption below it.
The photo frame can be displayed in your bridesmaid room or on her office table. So if your friend feels slightly stressed on her work, just looking on your photo frame can change her mood and lighten up her mind.
- Give your bridesmaid some personalized accessories. Give her a ring, necklace or bracelet or any combination of the three. Tell her that the accessory or accessories is/are special because it is a sign that she will be your bridesmaid, the person that without her on your side, you cannot say I do on the most important day of your life.
- Set a picnic with your friend. Do some hiking with your friend and surprise her with a cute and sweet message you have prepared in the picnic basket. She will be surely surprised and shout with joy. It is also very possible that she will scream the word ‘yes!’, after she has read the message.
With the above-mentioned techniques, your chosen bridesmaid won’t say no to you. After that, you can now proceed purchasing tea dresses for bridesmaids, preparing invitation and other pre-wedding activities.