Being a tall girl is genuinely one of the best gifts you can get. Being tall is what makes you unique, beautiful, and stand out in any crowd. If you are tall, all you need is the right attitude that can make you carry any outfit with confidence. Another thing tall girls need to be extremely careful of is selecting the right foundational garments as these give your dresses a better look and shape. Being a tall girl often means that you won’t be able to find the right length jeans, jumpsuits, pants, maxis, or other outfits but that never means you can’t wear them. Especially finding pants for tall women is a real struggle. So, here are best outfit ideas for all tall women’s that can make you creative, confident, and create a new and cute outfit for yourself every day.
How To Dress If You’re A Tall Girl
Don’t ever worry if you are tall, and not able to figure out the right outfit that suits you. For those people, here are some essential fashion tips that all tall women’s need to keep in mind.
- Don’t ever put your style in a box because of people’s opinion. Don’t be afraid of trying out new trends and techniques and keep experimenting with different outfits. You will get to know your body proportion better this way.
- Keep trying different prints and patterns. You have a height and can make any print look nice.
- Wear contrasting colors or prints that balances your body proportion. Don’t wear one color from head to toe as that looks exceptionally unattractive.
- Skinny pants are tall girl’s best friends. Wear tees and tops with skinny pants to any casual place.
- Finding online pants that fits you the best can be quite a hurdle when you are too tall. So be careful while ordering pants online.
- Don’t wear Capri pants if they are not of your exact size. Capri pants shorter than required length looks terrible.
- While buying shirts, sweaters and blazers check the sleeve length twice. The fitting might be proper, but there are chances that sleeves will be short, and you don’t want people to think your clothes are shrunk. Buy one size large instead.
- Don’t wear mini skirts and dresses because your height will make them look even short.
- For footwear, high boots are a great option.
- You should go with large accessories because you have the body to carry them well. Statement and vintage accessories can be your thing.
The best option to purchase pants for tall women are from a retailer who specializes in tall fittings. Also, add a false hem to your trousers. Add a cuff in an alternate color or fabric if you can’t find a fabric that is the same. This style will enable you to add extra length to the hem. Alternatively, if your pants are too short, make it look intentional by rolling/cuffing. So, if you are tall girls follow these tips and find the right outfit that suits you better.